Friday, January 21, 2011

The First Tooth

Lost, that is. She could not be more proud. She's gone around all day telling us over and over about her tooth. What a moment for my little one. I very quickly stitched up a little pouch from felt to hold her tooth in and am making a tiny something for the 'tooth fairy' to leave her. I checked under her pillow tonight after their goodnight story and song to make sure the pouch was easily reachable. She had scooted it all the toward the left side, nearest the window. I asked her why and she said it was because the tooth fairy would come in the window and she didn't want her to have any trouble finding it.

I've been knitting away at the baby's sweater today. I just love working with this yarn, I couldn't put it down. I should have it finished by tomorrow.
Now if you will excuse me, the tooth fairy has a job to do.

1 comment:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Such a big moment for them to loose there very first tooth :) I had to smile about wanting to position the little pouch so it was easy to get at *grin*. I do the same thing so that I don't have to do to much searching in the dark :) The little pouch and doll are adorable and I can just imagine how happy you must have been when she realized it was needle felted. So sweet :)

Post a Comment